Friday, March 30, 2012

I'M INVISIBLE

Hey Blogger friends: Today is just another day of  me questioning everything in my life, from my values , to the people I chose to have close to me. You have this life you live everyday but somehow you feel lost or invisible to the things and the people around you. I don't know if this is a faze i'm going through or is God trying to show me what I need to do better, as far as the things I choose to deal with in my life. I'm not to sure about alot of things in my life or which its headed in the near future. I just chose to live it day by day whether that brings good or bad days. I don't really ask or expect more than I give. I just want LOVE, SUCCESS, and LOYALTY. I work hard and I go even harder for the things I want. But lately, I have not been myself trying to change others and its not possible. People will be who they are and thats all they can be. Everyday its a fight and a challenge to pursue somethings thats not going to bat with me or for me. Since when does love question trust and trust has to constantly be questioned by love. I keep second guessing myself  when everytime I turn around thee answers is in my face. So I ask myself is it me or the people around me, do they not see the person I am and the person I hoped to be or am I just being invisible to myself. Thts why I have all these questions and no answers. We all have to chose our battles, and this one is mine. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment